[evs] from CVSNT to EVS

Tomáš Procházka t.prochazka at centrum.cz
Tue Apr 10 15:22:01 BST 2007

Hi.

I used CVSNT server and client for long time. But now I need install
it on the Windows Vista and it doesn't work. I tried new EVS server,
it works but I have some problems.

I can't use my old repository:

Logging in to :pserver:tomas at myserver.net:2401:/repo
CVS Password:
Fatal error, aborting.
cvs [login aborted]: tomas: no such user

Use new EVS version different method to store users information?

A tried created new repostitory also, but:

evs -d D:/repositories/test init

return only one empty line, no error, and the test folder is still
empty.

It's bug or my fault?

Thanks you for reply.

--