[evs] Status Aug 2007

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Aug 21 19:03:01 BST 2007

To follow up to this, the following is planned on my side:

At the moment arthur is performing tests on the build he has.  He's also
building up a document to help with install/configuration.

Once he's happy it's solid enough for further testing I'll be setting up
a server on a box here for testing.  This will be a read write sandbox
to 'try out' evs, and it'll also showcase some of the new features as
they become available.

Then there will be a delay whilst I work on other things.  During that
time please report any bugs that you find.

This is only the start - replicating cvsnt functionality - evs is a much
more wide ranging platform and we hope to have to exciting announcements
as time progresses.