No subject

Thu Aug 30 14:10:06 BST 2007

of our customers approach us for our commercial software and training
because they also have a CM manager/QA manager that already "knows" all this
stuff, and they are (in essence) picking our software and services because
we think like them.  For me - learning how to communicate this stuff
effectively to people who don't live an breath CM and CM best practice is
the challenge, and discussions like this help me a lot.

Regards,

Arthur