[evs] Current status

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Feb 16 16:30:47 GMT 2007

This week I've done quite a bit of rewriting and have all the basic
functionality working.. just need to link it to evs.exe over the next
week (which involves finishing the evsfs->rcs compat. layer and gluing
them together).

The test scripts show everything working well so I'm ahead of the game -
had expected an issue or three to appear by now.

As an experiment I shared my todo list over google -
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg5c625n_0hh6qrk

That's just a set of random notes that I update each day so I don't
forget what I'm doing..  probably won't make a lot of sense other than
to see I'm not merely sleeping for the rest of the week :p