[evs] Status

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Jun 26 05:26:20 BST 2007

Tony and I had a planning meeting at the end of May in Manchester - EVS is
going well and we have an aggressive (though hopefully realistic) project
schedule to take this to open source stable release and then commercial
stable release.

I'm not releasing any details just yet since I want to see how progress goes
for a little while.  The next big internal milestore is mid July - if we
meet that you'll get the full details from me end July or early August.

We've also moved into new premises in Manchester UK.  This is causing a
little havoc with server uptime etc - but will improve all of our
productivity in the long term.

I'm toying again with the idea of a "CVS/EVS Conference/Meeting" thingy to
"announce" EVS at - something in the mid to late November time frame would
be ideal.  If anyone has any ideas of the "best location" for this, or an
"event" already on at that time that we could piggy back onto - please
submit them here.

As usual I probably wont reply to individual posts but I will be reading
nevertheless.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett