[evs] Current status

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri May 18 18:38:45 BST 2007

Hi folks,

The client works (tested almost everything except import, which probably
needs work anyway) and I've checked in the build onto the cvsnt.org
repository.

I would have a test release out but the extra day to get the installer
up to scratch would push it into the weekend.. will see about getting
something out early next week.