[evs] Current status

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sat May 19 17:20:29 BST 2007

Andreas Tscharner wrote:
> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>
> Hello Tony,
>>
>> The client works (tested almost everything except import, which
>> probably needs work anyway) and I've checked in the build onto the
>> cvsnt.org repository.
>
> That's great news.
>
> Although, running ./configure, I get:
> config.status: creating cvsapi/mdns/Makefile
> config.status: creating cvstools/Makefile
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: cvsfs/Makefile.in

The Unix build doesn't work yet... it needs the configure modifying for
the new structure and the OS specific functions in cvsapi/evsapi updating.

Another day or so that needs scheduling, but it'll be done at some
point, probably fairly soon.  I was going to wait until I had the server
up and running (I'll need it to create a test server anyway).