[evs] EVS beta 3.1.01 build 2882 (with EVS Manager)

Andreas Tscharner starfire at dplanet.ch
Thu Nov 15 19:13:03 GMT 2007

Arthur Barrett wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here it is - EVS beta 3.1.01 build 2882 !

That's great news!

[snip]
> In particular we are looking for your assistance with:
> * migrating the codebase to linux (checkout the trunk from cvs.cvsnt.org),
> use the postgres driver.

The trunk is compiling:

andy at shannara:~/Programming/Projects/cvsnt$ src/evs --version

EVS Windermere (a1) Build 2882 (Test Build Nov 15 2007, i686-pc-linux-gnu)
   Copyright 2006- Tony Hoyle and March Hare Software Ltd.
   using CVSNT technology.
   see http://www.evscm.com for details.

Unfortunately I'm a little short of time at the moment, so I will
probably not test as much as I would like to...

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                                   starfire at dplanet.ch