[evs] evscm.org download page

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Jan 1 22:50:14 GMT 2008

I just realised that the installation/user doco for EVS wasn't on the
download page (it was posted to the newsgroup some time ago), so if you've
been trying to install EVS beta this may help:
http://www.evscm.org/modules/Downloads/

We have been going about the project pretty quietly up till now, so there
are a lot of loose ends like this - let me know via this newsgroup if you
see any other loose ends.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett