[evs] Migrate utility failed

Colin Fraser cfraser at levelfour.com
Tue Apr 21 16:40:41 BST 2009

Hi,

I've tried again and get the same problem.  The wizard completes and shows a
message saying "Failed to get tag and revision data".  It looked as though
it must have reached the end of the repository because before failing I
noted it was getting tag and revision data for a module name beginning with
X which is one of the last in the repository.

I've searched in my temp dir but I cannot find any log file.  Any other
thoughts on tracking down the issue?

Regards,

Colin

news:gskb3f$q9a$1 at paris.nodomain.org...