[evs] Eclipse and sspi

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Jan 12 20:39:45 GMT 2009

Paul,

> Has anyone got this to work with Linux?  If so, how?

Let me ensure I understand what you are asking - you want to use SSPI to
connect a linux client to a Windows based EVS 3.1.01 Server using Eclipse?

Usually from Linux you just use pserver, it still authenticates against
active directory, people like to use SSPI on windows since it uses your
logged in authentication token and there is no need to specify the password.
On linux it'd be similar to user kerberos authentication with gserver.

I've not personally tried gserver/eclipse on linux.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett

.