[evs] EVS for Linux/Unix

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Mar 11 07:53:36 GMT 2009

> I cannot find any EVS setup for Linux/Unix.
> Is EVS only available for Windows right now?

Yes, as mentioned in the release notes, if you can assist with porting
please help:
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/evs/2009-January/000220.html

I know Andreas has been fixing compile problems and committing the fixes but
noone has begun any functional testing.  The biggy will be choosing a
database and getting the evsapi/db layer working for the new database (I'd
recommend postgres - but it's entirely up to whoever is doing the effort).

Regards,

Arthur