[evs] WINCVS AND CVSNT

Prabhu, VM (Vinayak) vinayak.prabhu at stfc.ac.uk
Tue May 12 16:02:00 BST 2009

Hi,
I am new to WINCVS AND CVSNT.

I have installed cvsnt on my windows xp professional. I have also
installed
wincvs.

I start cvsnt by going into cvsnt control panel and click start.

I go to wincvs and try to create a repository and I get this error

TCL is available, shell is enabled : help (select and press enter)
cvs -d c:\cvsroot init
cvs [init aborted]: Couldn't open default trigger library: No such file
or
directory

All I want to do is check in / check out files.

Can anyone help ?
Thanks in advance.

Vinny.

--