[cvsnt-dev] Mailing list update

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Wed Aug 9 20:04:09 BST 2006

Hi folks,

I've just relaxed the posting rules on the cvsnt list and installed tmda
  on the front of it.. so if an unsubscribed user posts they get a
confirmation message.  This should allow people to post and still block
spam (OTOH the spam deluge dropped quite a bit recently as the SA rules
caught up, so we could have got away with it anyway).

I've not decided whether to let it cache the users email addresses after
a confirmation or whether to force them to confirm each time until they
subscribe.  Any thoughts?