[cvsnt-dev] Re: Where to go forward with the main list.

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Mon Jul 24 11:41:54 UTC 2006

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> David Somers wrote:
>> I haven't a clue either. I'm not sure if you saw my message on the main
>> list buried amongst the spam, but it looks like a vtable symbol isn't
>> being included in the .so. I committed a change today to LibraryAccess so
>> you can
>
> Should be fixed now. The missing class wasn't even in the makefile...

Arrggghhh... so that's why!

Meanwhile, it's not correctly getting the version :-(

$ cvs ver
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.04 (Zen) Build 2400 (client)
Server: audit_trigger error:  Audit database is version 1, expected version
2.Audit trigger initialiasation failed:
cvs server: Pre-command check failed

BUT:

 # psql -U cvsnt cvsnt -c "SELECT * from caslon.schemaversion"
 version
---------
       2
(1 row)

13:23:43: S -> Connecting to postgres
13:23:43: S -> Select Version From SchemaVersion
audit_trigger error:  Audit database is version 1, expected version
2.13:23:43: S -> LoadTrigger(email.la)
13:23:43: S -> Call pre-loaded 'audit.la'

Ummm... its not applying the AuditDatabasePrefix (which in my case
is "caslon."? From looking at the code it looks like it should do, unless
g_pDb->parseTableName is broken?

--
David Somers