[cvsnt-dev] Is cvsapi for client use?

Guy Rouillier guyr-ml1 at burntmail.com
Mon Nov 27 00:17:52 GMT 2006

Arthur Barrett wrote:

> The documentation is what is in the source code... If you checkout the cvsnt
> project and look in the WorkspaceViewer folder - that is a sample app that
> uses most of the main features of CVSAPI...

Arthur, thank you for the pointer, I'll start reading.  I'm also going
to pass your message onto the CvsGui Dev mailing list.  I'm going to
suggest there that we consider switching from our current pipe method of
interacting with a separate CVS process to one that utilizes this API.

--
Guy Rouillier