[cvsnt-dev] More progress...

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Sat Jul 14 22:09:47 BST 2007

I didn't manage to get a new 2.5.04 release out last week as hoped.
Customers are still finding significant bugs in 2.5.03 which keeps me off
working on 2.5.04. We released a new 2.5.03 build to Professional Level 2+
customers on Thursday.  Getting any traction at all on 2.5.04 requires that
this remains stable.

I am now on the road for a few weeks, however in early August Tony and I
will be in Manchester working in the same office - hopefully that will give
us both the resources required to finish off 2.5.04.

Regards,

Arthur