[cvsnt] access is denied?

Robert Blanton blantonre at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 28 15:44:02 GMT 2002

Does anyone have a solution to this error from error.log:
Access is denied.  : couldn't spawn child process: D:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi

My apache server is running and when I enter the url
http://localhost:80/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi I get an internal server error.
Several people have responded but as of yet nothing is working.  I've read
the help docs, etc., including scouring the cvsnt website (and the devguy's
site) but can't find an answer to this.  Am I the only one with this
problem?