[Cvsnt] configuring cvsnt

Mok, Wing Y wing.y.mok at lmco.com
Tue May 14 22:14:21 BST 2002

I have a question regarding how to setup a shared drive as CVS server.  I
downloaded cvsnt and added the share directory as the repository.  I was
able to start and run the server, but how do I go about connecting to that
repository from WinCVS client? I used
:ntserver:domain://share/drive/directory but no luck.  Was I doing this
correctly?
Thanks
Iris