[cvsnt] How to specify encryption with sspi on cvs command line??

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Fri Oct 18 01:45:56 BST 2002

I see a checkbox in WinCvs that is under a "settings" button, which is
enabled when sspi is selected. Apparently the checkbox is doing
something that makes all communication with the server encrypted.
I want to use sspi from the command line and so I need to know the
syntax for setting this flag. Can't find it though.
Can someone please help out?