[cvsnt] Re: ACL curiosity

Anders Jacob Truelsen at at systematic.dk
Fri May 2 08:11:06 BST 2003

"Tony Hoyle" <tmh at nodomain.org> wrote in message
> Basically it doesn't handle defaults on branches very well..

I didn't notice any problems on the branch, as I was on the trunk ;-)

The point was that with a locked branch
		  default:r  tag:BRANCH_X
I had to explicit allow commits to 'HEAD' as in
		  default:rwc  tag:HEAD
whereas I expected
		  default:rwc
to suffice.

I looked like the permissions on the trunk were somehow overridden by
the ones on the branch.

> I've fixed it & it'll be in the next release.

You do provide such excellent service Tony, my deepest respect!

Regards
anders