[cvsnt] Problems adding binary files to CVSNT 2.0.14

Brian LaReau blareau at vitria.com
Fri Jan 16 20:13:55 GMT 2004

I've installed CVSNT 2.0.14 and have had considerable difficulty in adding binary files to the repository using cvs add -kb.

I've tried using the GNU cvs client, WinCVS 1.2, and the CVSNT client.  DLLs and Jar files always seem to get mangled after adding them.  Is there a fix for this problem?

My operating system is Windows 2000 Professional with all the latest patches from Microsoft.

Thanks,
Brian