[cvsnt] Re: how to access over internet

Jens Meyer coderacc at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 7 10:04:22 BST 2004

Hi,

Bo Berglund wrote:
> The XP-Home networking model is limited such that all connections run
> as Guest, which causes problems. But this is by reading the posts on
> this list, I don't have access to an XP-Home system myself to test
> on...

For beginning i wanna connect to the cvsserver locally from my pc.
So no need to add a user to cvsserver ?
I try this:
set CVSROOT=:sspi:USER at COMPUTERNAME:/repository
Then:
cvs login
now i enter the pasword of the user account.
But then a Message box appears with:
"Something bad happened to CVSNT, and it crashed. Unfortunately
DBGHELP.DLL is missing so we can't produce a crash dump."

This happens whatever the password is correct or incorrect
DBGHELP.DLL is in my cvs directory

Jens