[cvsnt] cvsnt setup

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Mar 12 10:58:11 GMT 2004

Additionally to Peter's response I have one more item you want to change:

- Open Windows Explorer
- Select Tools/Folder Options
- Select the View tab
- Go down the list until you find the checkbox named "Use Simple File sharing (Recommended)"
- *UNCHECK* this item!

What this "recommended" option does is that it enables the crippled way of
file and folder sharing with no permission checking that is used in Win98....

With the box unchecked you get the proper NT way of handling permissions.

/Bo