[cvsnt] CVSNT help file compilation

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Feb 13 08:42:51 GMT 2005

Tony,
I am now back to checking what is wrong with my compile of the cvsnt
help file. During running of xsltproc there are tons of messages
flashing by on the screen like thses:
<quote>
No context named "title" exists in the "en" localization.
No template for "/book" (or any of its leaves) exists
in the context named "title" in the "en" localization.
No localization exists for "en" or "". Using default "en".
No "en" localization exists.
No context named "title" exists in the "en" localization.
No "en" localization exists.
No context named "title" exists in the "en" localization.
No template for "/book" (or any of its leaves) exists
in the context named "title" in the "en" localization.
No localization exists for "en" or "". Using default "en".
No "en" localization exists.
</quote>

Then the process runs to an end and the help compiler is launched:
<quote>
No context named "htmlhelp" exists in the "en" localization.
No template for "langcode" (or any of its leaves) exists
in the context named "htmlhelp" in the "en" localization.
Writing htmlhelp.hhp
Writing toc.hhc
Writing index.hhk
Compiling the help file
Microsoft HTML Help Compiler 4.74.8702
</quote>

This riúns to an end and produces a cvs.chm file which opens fine but
lacks all internal headings in each and every section.

I can't for the life of me understand what this is all about. Is it an
error in the template I have got?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)