[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT does not seem to return from a cvs chekout command shelled out from WHS script.

Brian J. Davis davisb at orbitec.com
Wed Mar 9 17:48:49 GMT 2005

>can't tell as I've never even seen a WSH script before (and don't have it
>installed on any >machines).

It has been on machines since Win95.  As far as I know if you are running
windows WSH is there.  Please see:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/script56/html/wsorigettingstarted.asp

> TBH you're be far better with something like Perl which is a proper
> scripting language rather than a VB hack.
>
> Tony

Probably I just did'nt want to install a scripting language, config it,
patch my kernel, check my dependencies (uha well a couple of times see:
http://www.ubergeek.tv/article.php?pid=54) just to run a script.  And if you
look close it is JScript not VB (but I here where your comming from)!.  And
if I was on a decent operating system I would just bash it anyway.  I have
MSys and Cygwin, but I just wanted something that was simple people could
easily look up on MSDN.

Happy Scripting!

Brian