[cvsnt] cvs commit crashes with binary files

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sat May 20 12:35:28 BST 2006

Gabriel Genellina wrote:

> On Windows there is a similar error (same server version).
> You don't need to modify the file; commit -f fails too.

This doesn't happen on mine at all (either Windows or Linux).  Binary
add/commit is part of the basic tests that all releases go through anyway.

Can you tell me:

1. the exact server/client builds.
2. the exact commands
3. the exact error message - 'similar' really doesn't help

If would really help if you could send me the file as it could be file specific.