[cvsnt] Re: Resource leaks in 2.5.xx ???

Kevin kevin_johnson_2004REMOVE_THIS at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 20:35:58 BST 2006

Hi Tony,

If not task manager, what is the best thing to be looking at?

Agreed: "On a normal system I'd expect the physical memory to be used by the
OS as much as possible."

But, when programs, processes, tasks, services, etc. terminate: the OS
should have the memory back that was consumed! This is not happening... And
again, all that is "actively running" on the server is cvsservice.exe and
it's spawned cvs.exe procs...

-Kevin

news:e4vj06$p7h$1 at paris.nodomain.org...