[cvsnt] CVSNT Control Panel not working

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue May 30 12:43:50 BST 2006

On Tue, 30 May 2006 13:07:21 +0200, "Webmaster33"
<webmaster33 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> In the logs the errors are always shown when a file is opened in
>> system32 but immediately after it succeeds when the file is found in
>> the app dir, where it should be located.
>
>Yes, I noted this, and I posted a second message
>correcting my mistake.
>

>> Can you say which installer you used to install cvsnt? The MSI one
>> from MarchHare or the Innosetup one from my or Oliver's sites?
>
>Currently the Innosetup one is installed.
>I see no CVSNT CP in windows control panel.
>Only in the Start menu installed program folder.
>

>> Key:
>> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Control
>> Panel\Cpls
>>
>> Value: CVSNT
>
>Yes, correctly it is set to: C:\winprg\cvsnt\cvsnt.cpl

Long shot,
if you doubleclick the file C:\winprg\cvsnt\simcpl.cpl, what happens?

Once upon a time this file was registered as the control panel app,
but then it stopped working and I changed the inno installer to
register cvsnt.cpl instead and immediately I had the cp there all the
time.

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)