[cvsnt] Error during cvs commit

Ryan Parlee rparlee-cvsnt at flyinghippo.com
Thu Jun 26 03:32:33 BST 2008

We have cvsnt auditing turned on and are getting the following error
message.  It seems to happen when our commits result in a large number of
files being committed.  We are using CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2382, both on the
client and server.  The commit operation is still successful.

Here is the error:

audit_trigger error (loginfo): [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]COUNT
field incorrect or syntax error

Thanks, Ryan