[evs] from CVSNT to EVS

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Wed Apr 11 01:51:51 BST 2007

Tomáš Procházka wrote:
>    In configuration of EVS server is item "Run as User", but here is
> only: {client user} and PC\Pavla. But I have in my Vista also PC\Tomas
> and PC\Administrator. Why EVS can't show all account? Only on admin.

Works fine here, but then I'm on a 2003 domain not a vista one.  There's
probably a security thing stopping it enumerating users that you'd have
to configure (ask your admin).  You can always type in the name but I
really wouldn't recommend changing it from client user unless you know
what you're doing - that's advanced config.