[evs] Current status

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Wed Apr 11 01:59:02 BST 2007

Hi folks,

Currently I'm 75% through rewriting the server to run on top of the new
api.  This has been a marathon task (which I competely underestimated
the difficulty of) so far but is within sight of the end.

The plan is to get it compiling (1-2 weeks at current pace) then setup
an inital testing release.  Then I'll get bugs out/write test cases for
each command until I'm satisfied all the major functions are stable and
put out another release.

 From that point releases should settle down to a normal rhythm and I
can work towards the first stable evs release.