[evs] Migrate utility failed

Colin Fraser cfraser at levelfour.com
Tue Apr 21 12:36:08 BST 2009

"Tony Hoyle" <tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote in
> There should be something with a filename beginning migrate in your temp
> directory.

Thanks,

I'll have a look for the log file.  I tried importing a much smaller
repository and it worked fine, so fundamentally my system seems to be
working OK.

I have just noticed there is a limitation that hyphens are not supported in
tag names so this could be the problem as our standard tagging convention
breaks up release numbers with hyphens e.g. something like V1-0-0-0.  I will
try it again regardless and see what happens.

Regards,

Colin