[cvsnt-dev] Does anyone use 'Archive' bit on files any more?

Tharen D. Debold tharen at techatl.com
Sat Apr 24 02:11:55 BST 2004

NTBackup still uses the archive bit for increment & differential
backups, it also clears the archive bit on a full backup.

Since this is what we use to backup our CVS files, I'm not to keen on
having to do full backups just to get all the CVS files.

If it's NTFS, you can use another stream... :-)
  Tharen