[cvsnt-dev] Differentiating

Tharen D. Debold tharen at techatl.com
Tue Mar 23 15:00:18 GMT 2004

I see a lot of talk here and on the main mailing list regarding
subversion and then discussion about lots of upcoming work for CVSNT.
I'm wondering what the differentiating characteristics are in the medium
to long term.  In two years, why should there be two development paths?

I'm not saying this is not the correct scenario, but I'd like to know
what everyone thinks...

Tharen