[cvsnt-dev] Re: Re[2]: cvs.cvsnt.org is down??

Richard Wirth richard at wirthware.de
Mon Aug 1 13:37:10 BST 2005

Hello David,

--- shnipp ---

>> So it looks like Tony has chnged something within the ssl protocoll...

DS> Or rather, the protocol is the same, but he's now trying to do a bit more at
DS> the application level (validation of server/client certificates by the
DS> looks of it).

Looks like he is currently modifying the server -- now I get:

Server certificate verification failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain

BTW. Why is a self signed certificate a cause for failing?? At the
moment at one of my customers I use a self signed certificate
exlusively :(

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:richard at wirthware.de