[cvsnt-dev] Re: cvslockd

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Feb 3 18:06:54 GMT 2005

Richard Wirth wrote:
> Hello Tony,
>
>   while digging around with cvslockd, I've found something funny:
>
>   cvslockd's main function is the main() from cvsgui_protocoll! is
>   this realy usefull???

No, but it needs to link with other stuff and ends up pulling in cvsgui
unfortunately.  It needs tidying up at some point.

>   and something else:
>
>   Is it possible to have cvslockd have a look at the config in
>   /etc/cvsnt/PServer ? So it could determine wether to listen on
>   localhost only or not, or should that be solved by a command line
>   switch?

It should be possible to get both the default port and the local
settings from the config, as it links with libprotocol.a now (which
contains the platform specific config stuff).  It wasn't practical
before as the code wasn't structured that way.

I'll have a look at it.