[cvsnt-dev] Re: Next build issue on Solaris

Richard Wirth r.wirth at wirthware.de
Fri Feb 11 07:58:55 GMT 2005

Hello Tony,

--- shnipp ---

TH> ltdl.h is in the libltdl directory & should be addded automatically if
TH> needed.

Now it compiles! So in prinzipal I can cross compile (even without ssl
support at the moment). Thank you for fixing it!
Next step is to make an installation package for solaris 8...

TH> I don't expect cross compiling to work...

There is nothing mutch to do with configure, but try to ommit absolute
pathnames when testing for existance of include files.

--- Shnipp ---

TH> AFAIK it would have to be a static build (which doesn't currently work).

Why? Even the older Solaris versions support shared libraries. So it
should work on old platforms as well...

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:r.wirth at wirthware.de