[cvsnt-dev] Re: make distclean in cvsnt-2.5.02.2040

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Wed Jul 27 07:08:47 BST 2005

> I was thinking of doing a debian package but haven't got around to it..

I noticed the debian/ directory within the sources... :)

> it'd have to be split into several packages to avoid pulling in unwanted
> dependencies (eg. the gserver protocol pulls in MIT, the databases pull
> in sqlite, mysql, postgresql.. all of these should be optional).

I have just started (and it's the first time I'm making a package), so
it has not all the needed dependencies. At the moment it's just a
replacement for ./configure && make && make install. The only "feature"
is: it conflicts with the original cvs and provides cvs, so packages
that depend on cvs can get installed.

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch