[cvsnt-dev] build 2.5.04.2428 unable to compile on Linux

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Sat Aug 19 23:35:00 BST 2006

David Somers wrote:
> It looks like, for some reason, its having problems with the way you pull
> in libufc... build 2403 was fine... now with 2428 it bombs...perhaps
> something is going wrong with the libcvsapi_la_LIBADD when the object is
> outside the current dir? Confusing a library with a make target?

Update:

It really looks like something has gone weird with the way targets are
evaluated... I managed to get things working from within the gentoo ebuild
by dropping into ufc-crypt and doing make *before* doing make in the top
directory. Its ugly, but it seems to work.

--
David Somers
typographer/programmer/whatever