[cvsnt-dev] build 2.5.04.2428 unable to compile on Linux

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Wed Aug 30 13:27:12 BST 2006

Richard Wirth wrote:
> There is a Makefile.am missing in ufc-crypt. I could provide a stupid
> first hack for it.

The ufc-crypt source doesn't use automake.

> And with zlib I notised a broken Makefile.am some weeks ago, but I
> thought I had commited a fix (?).

..neither does the zlib source.

Especially for zlib, which gets updated for security, I try to keep as
close to the original source as possible.

If there's an edit to the file make it to the makefile.in as provided in
the original source tree so there's not too much of a difference.