[cvsnt-dev] FW:

Suliman, Amna amna.suliman at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Feb 16 22:13:15 UTC 2006

________________________________

From: Suliman, Amna
Sent: Thu 16/02/2006 22:04
To: scott.glickman at pw.utc.com

Dear Professor Glickman,

I'm not sure if you rememeber me but i'm a 4th year medic doing a Neuroscience BSC at Imperial and you recently gave us a Rehabilitation lecture after which I spoke to you!

Basically, i'm editing the 'News in Brief" section for the ICSM Gazette and seeing as I found your lectue to be one of the more interesting offerings of the BSC course (!) I was wondering whether it would be possible to put a propositon to you!

I was hoping that I could include a really short section from you on any recent findings/research/news that you may have-literally only a few lines I know you're very busy!

If possible therefore I was hoping you could etiher meet/email me in the next week with anything that I could include in the field of MS/Rehab or anything really that you have time to tell me about!

I can give you more details about the Gazette etc but am really hoping you get back to me as I think your field is particularly interesting and realtively underpublicised among students.

Many thanks,

Amna Suliman
4th year medic