[cvsnt-dev] Re: compiling 2.5.03 build 2260

Zsolt Branyiczky brazso at easymail.hu
Mon Jul 3 15:50:02 UTC 2006

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Zsolt Branyiczky wrote:
>

>> I have updated my cvsnt client from 1976 to 2260, but still if I
>> chekout cvsnt using CVSNT_2_5_03_2260 version tag, I get plenty of c
>> files into src directory instead of the cpp ones. How else can I
>> obtain the source of CVSNT_2_5_03_2260? I cannot make my usual
>> modification (using different edit flags on the same file in different
>> branches) unless it can be recompiled.
>
> I can only assume that it's some local issue - a checkout to the tag is
> precisely how the release builds are made, and works OK.
>
> You can already have different edits on different branches - this has
> been supported for a long time.
>
> Tony

Hi Tony,

Maybe you are right, I'll try to make a checkout at home.

As for the "different edits on different branches", is it really
supported yet? There is more info about it in my today's second post
titled "change-proposal - edit flags in branches". It is possible that I
have just checked it on 1976, which is really not an up-to-date version.
Tomorrow morning I'll verify it with 2260.

Thanks
Zsolt