[cvsnt-dev] Re: compiling 2.5.03 build 2260

Zsolt Branyiczky brazso at easymail.hu
Wed Jul 19 09:43:58 UTC 2006

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Zsolt Branyiczky wrote:
>

>> I have updated my cvsnt client from 1976 to 2260, but still if I
>> chekout cvsnt using CVSNT_2_5_03_2260 version tag, I get plenty of c
>> files into src directory instead of the cpp ones. How else can I
>> obtain the source of CVSNT_2_5_03_2260? I cannot make my usual
>> modification (using different edit flags on the same file in different
>> branches) unless it can be recompiled.
>
> I can only assume that it's some local issue - a checkout to the tag is
> precisely how the release builds are made, and works OK.
>
> You can already have different edits on different branches - this has
> been supported for a long time.
>
> Tony
Finally I had downloaded the source from cvsnt.org and it was compared
against the one I had checked out earlier from the repository. It's
strange but apart from the extensions of some files, the complete
directory structure and the contents of the files matched. In case where
there were difference in the extensions (from repository 'c', from
cvsnt.org 'cpp'), the file contents still were the same. By the way, I
could compile the source from cvsnt.org without any problem. I'm sorry
for the off topic.