[cvsnt-dev] Need help about linux server

Olivier Booklage obooklage at mecavideofrance.com
Sun Jun 4 08:19:19 UTC 2006

Hello,

We use CVSNT (server) since 5 years on win2000, winxp and now win server
2003, but we have a project to
use only linux for serv. If anybody have  experimented the installation
and usage of CVSNT on linux
plateform, please can you tell me wich distribution exactely is best ( I
can read  Red Hat v4 on web site but...).
thank you for your help and sorry for my english. OB.