[cvsnt-dev] Mysql audit extension crash : strange bug!

Olivier Booklage obooklage at mecavideofrance.com
Sun Jun 4 12:05:08 UTC 2006

Hops .. I have try to install cvsnt-2.5.03.2260.msi and a very strange
thing appear : the link for the control panel is
to C:\Programs Files\CVSNT\simcpl.cpl and this control panel say : CVSNT
2.0.59 Service not installed !!??
but I have found the right control panel, cvsnt.cpl, it seem to be correct.

Is my computer bug ?!

Regards,
Olivier.

--

@livier Booklage

obooklage at mecavideofrance.com

/*********************************/

MECA VIDEO FRANCE

118, rue Edouard Vaillant
92700 Colombes
Tél : 01 47 85 63 21
Fax : 01 47 84 75 81
http://www.mecavideofrance.com
S.A.S au capital de 95 000 EUR
TVA intercommunautaire: FR 513 28 54 38 63
RCS Nanterre 83 b 02122
Siret 328 543 863 00026
APE 323 Z