[cvsnt-dev] Solaris x86

Brian Hicks bwhicks at aep.com
Tue Nov 28 16:27:21 GMT 2006

Hi,

It looks like the packages available for solaris are for sparc only. are
there any plans on releasing an x86 version?

In the meantime, I've been trying to compile the latest commercial
release, but I have been having no luck. I keep getting a linking error
with MDNS. does anybody have any info on the quirks to look out for when
compiling on solaris? what compiler was used? How was the environment
configured? What do I need to look out for? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Brian

p.s. BTW, I am trying to compile cvsnt2.5.03.2382 on Solaris 10 u2 x86_64
(although I am compiling the 32 bit cvsnt, if it matters).