[cvsnt-dev] Change de default edit (force to concurrent)

Bijani, Thiago thiagobijani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:02:46 BST 2007

I'm trying to change the default command for edit. Instead of force edit as
default, put concurrent edit(-c) command for edit.

I can't use a .cvsrc file because I ll share the cvsnt rebuilded and one of
the changes is a dialog that allow the user to use force edit if he wants to
edit concurrently a document previoulsy concurrent edited by other
user...(if err and editors_found..)

Im trying to locate the corrent position in the code, to make that
'change'... I think that is the point, because I ll put the the messagebox
after the "error(1,0,'files bein edited!');. That seems to be simple...but
laborious..

Can anyone give me some assistence?

--
Thiago Bijani Amaro