[cvsnt-dev] Change de default edit (force to concurrent)

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Aug 14 09:50:40 BST 2007

> I'm trying to change the default command for edit. Instead of force edit
> as
> default, put concurrent edit(-c) command for edit.

Why not set the file as "c" by defaul using cvswrappers and / or "cvs
update -k+c file.ext;cvs ci -f" ?  There are three types of edit and the
default action CVSNT takes depends on the type of the file.  If the file is
"c" then the default is edit -c, if the type is "x" then the default is
edit -x and if there is no type the default is "edit".

Regards,

Arthur