[cvsnt-dev] time for a new testing release?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Jan 8 00:24:05 GMT 2007

David,

Should be this week provided that I don't get too distracted.

There will be a first "minor" update with all the outstanding patches added,
so I can push the volunteers to do more testing ;) then a larger update that
will take CVSNT Manager and 2.5.04 generally closer to release - probably
call that RC1.

Appologies that it has been so long in the making.

Regards,

Arthur

news:en35pp$soa$1 at paris.nodomain.org...